- Four nights at Wellington Hotel by Blue Orchid
- Continental breakfast daily
- 4 hour Vintage Panoramic Bus Tour of London and Thames River Cruise
- 48 hour London Hop on Hop off Sightseeing Tour
- Warwick Castle admission
- Shakespeare's Birthplace admission
- Walking tour in Oxford
- Return travel on a luxury coach
Overlooking its own private gardens and terraces, The Wellington hotel is an idyllic haven away from the hustle and bustle of the city, whilst remaining within easy reach of Buckingham Palace and St. James’s Park.
Explore the city at your own pace with a hop on hop off sightseeing pass. Venture beyond on a day tour of Warwick Castle, Shakespeare's Birthplace and Oxford. Discover over a thousand years of history at one of England’s most beautiful medieval castles before visiting the birthplace of William Shakespeare in the picturesque town of Stratford-upon-Avon. Finally, head off to explore the historic city of Oxford on a walking tour of the city with your expert guide.
Valid for travel
Selected dates until 31 March 2023
*Conditions apply. Ref no: 51588